POST 3 - Your Favorite Piece of Technology

 

My music stereo

Nowadays we could have everything in our smartphones, all the news from the international economy to what your friend's cat is doing. But with all those things happening at the same time it is difficult to really enjoy each one. 

For that reason I like to hear my music in a little bit old way. This stereo was from my sister, she gave to me few years ago.

Now I use it almost every day but there are periods of time when it just get full of dust 

and I think that maybe it is better just to listen to music on my smartphone or computer. But there is something special when you put a CD on and just hear it all without skipping any song and without being distracted by any message. Complete in the way it meant to be listened.

Comentarios