BLOG 1 - Personal Information

A little about me

Hi there! My name is Daniela Valenzuela Ramírez, currently I'm 19 I was born in Santiago but I have always lived in San Vicente. I live with my mother and my grandmother, I'm the youngest of siblings.

 I study the most of my life in Colegio Nehuen and there is where i find great people that became my friends and which I lived great experiences. I graduated from school in 2019 and now I am studying anthropology in University of Chile.







 I really enjoy travel. I think that the south of Chile is a magical place. My last vacation before quarantine were a trip with my friends, we went to Pucón, Valdivia and Chiloé.

I love music too in high school I was in chorus group and I also was in a music school learning flute and for a while a had a rock band with some friends.  As I love doing music I love listen it too, one of my hapiest moments is when I finally can go to a Green Day show. I was so exited that I faint twice. 




Comentarios

  1. I really loved your entry! I agree with you, the south is the best! I love visiting many places and enjoying the food and the people.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario