Post 2 - Why did you choose this career/study programme?

 

Why anthropology?

When I was a little girl I just wanna be a vampire or a mermaid when I grow up. 
I don´t remember thinking about any real aspiration until my teenage years. 

In that time I have many pasions, I was so into music because I want to be a singer but I realize about how difficult is living from the art in Chile. At the same time I was interested about the mind and how we function and I think about psicology and I also really love history so I think about geting a degree in history. But  philosopy blows my mind so I think about it to and I really wanted to be someone who help the society to be better and I think about social work.

One day I asked myself  what does all this careers had in common? And the only answed that I found was the human itself. By etymology I said Anthropology, but does that exist? I seach on internet and I fell in love about it.


 One of the aspect I really like about it is that is a  field that has so much open to possibilities of working.
In the future I would like to work in the field Human Rights I would like to work for an international NGO because I'm really passionate about struggle injustice in the world and also I really like to know other cultures and realities.


Comentarios